Hi Curt,

Ski to the left of the first bird.  Then to the right of the next bird.  Then
to the left of the next bird.  Then to the right of the next bird and just back
and fourth like that.

I press the opposite arrow as soon as the one bird disappears and very shortly
hear if I have pressed the arrow key long enough for the next bird to be on the
correct side now.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Why did the bird cross the kitchen? Too eat, too eat!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA