Hi.

In awsome homer I've noticed a really odd bug. If you don't pick up the
chainsaw, after a few barrels (in fact I think at the point the saw would've
given out had you got it), the game just cuts off, no death sound, just
streight back to the main menue.

it reads the log file of your last game, not the current one, in fact I can
find no logs of my chainsawless games at all.

Is this a bug?

i was just trying to miss the saw sinse I seem to get knocked out more often
after it gives out on me in the wrong place than actually i wwould without it,
but obviously it didn't work.

Beware the grue!