a saw loser?
Hi Dark,

Wow! now that is a very interesting feature that I had not anticipated.  And it
brings another one to mind as well.

Technically since you did not pick up the chainsaw, it never got turned off and
kept panning to the right until it reached an illegal panning value.  Nice!
And I am thinking now that if one ran to the right enough one might send a
barrel out of range to the left.  It would need to be half way through so that
you would not get to the death pit.  Thank you very much for finding that very
interesting undocumented feature.  I will have fun modifying it in the next
version.

BFN

    Jim

A bug is a feature that didn't make it into the manual.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA