Hi Dark,

Yes, in the instructions it says that the speed limit is always 55 unless
otherwise stated.

And yeah, if you just wish to run at the same speed as the last hour, just
press enter.

Back when I drove the speed limit on most interstates was 70 for cars and 65
for trucks.  Then for safety and for oil conservation they lowered the speed
limit to 55.  In most places in the U. S. it has been raised back up to 65.

BTW I live on State Route 44 just south of the route 44 exit of I90.  Which is
just passed the Cleveland exit of I90.  In the trucker game there is a speed
trap there.  Makes sense since we have a State Highway Patrol station, the
sheriff's department and the local Chardon police.

BFN

    Jim

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA