Thanks Jim.

I was getting slightly confused about why sometimes I could kill the second bird with a chainsaw, and sometimes it got me, jumping at the right time would make sense.

Beware the grue!

To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ] Hammer in Donkey Kong

Hi Dark,

The first bird comes along way before the chainsaw, but for the second chainsaw you can jump to do in the second and third birds, or you can duck those instead if you wish. Guess that there is a timing issue though. You know jump at the correct time to get the birds.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

We waste more time by 8:00 in the morning than other companies do all day.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA