That also depends on the state your in because the more west you go the more the speed picks up to 70.

At 11:31 PM 7/25/2011, you wrote:
Hi Sid,

If you are traveling on an interstate, say I40 or I15, the speed limit
is always 55 MPH for trucks. I think this is something Jim didn't
document as its something most Americans know and take for granted
that other people know as well. Jim probably didn't think about
foreign gamers who aren't quite up to speed with the US Interstate
Highway system when writing the game and docs. :D

Cheers!