Hi Thomas,

I tried lowering the pitch of the chainsaw and it was not even perceptible.
That is I believe that lowering the pitch also lowered the volume or at least
it made the sound blend in with the rest of the sounds.  However raising the
pitch was very perceptible.  So that is what I am going with for the warning
that the chainsaw is about to run out for version 2.

BFN

    Jim

confucious say: never raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA