To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] question for those players of smugglers 4

Hi list.
I have a question for those of you who have played smugglers 4 by neils bower games. I bought the game ages ago, and gave up with it as the screen just looked a total mess with jaws, but things seem to be a bit better now, I don't know if that's down to different display settings or what. but anyway, could some kind soul please tell me how do I access the options menu, in order to turn off the stupid game music which drowns out jaws almost completely, and I want to enable the blind players mode. unfortunately I can't seem to find an options menu even after starting the new game.
any help would be very much appreciated.
I know its possible as I think I did it years ago, but now I can't figure it out.