That's how many I usually try to have. But I still never manage to get tings done. And if someting's already on the way to the mill or wherever when you close it it still gets dropped off.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina" <greensleev...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus soldiers and knights

Hi.
Without knowing anything else about your population, I'd say at least six to eight.

Don't forget, if you have a surplus of something, like bread, you can close the mill and/or bakery so peasants won't take
anything there.
Just remember to open them back up again before you run out of anything completely.

Also, make sure the peasants are fed regularly. Before you get the "so and so is on the verge of starvation," they'll sit at
the tavern waiting for food and not work.
HTH,
Christina