From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways: Stone Masons

Actually, my first thought is to see how far away the rocks are from your
quarry.  The stones are heavy, so the stone masons are very susceptible to
long walking distances.  They thin out the rocks, in the same way lumber
jacks thin out the forests, so they might be being forced to walk to some
farther away location now.  They can't get bricks from rocky soil, so check
to see if all of the stone around your quarry has become rocky soil.