Hurrah to capitalism, the systemm that is fair to everybody ;D.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] win trucker question

Hi Hayden,

Smile. I wasn't actually suggesting that Jim change the game. I was
just commenting on the fact that we haven't seen $1.00 fuel prices in
years. I was just saying imagine how things would be if the game were
based on today's economy rather than the 1980's economy. The game
would be more difficult because fuel takes much more out of a
trucker's budget than it once did, and making a profit is hard to do
when stores don't want to pay out more for shipping than they
absolutely have to. Wal-Mart, for example, is well known for cutting
shipping companies to the bone as they pretty much demand and get
whatever price they want. Then, turn around and sell the products for
less screaming "always low prices" when in fact they are screwing
other companies to do it.

Cheers!

Hi Jim,
Personally I think you ought to just leave everything...there's something
about an older trucker game that appeals to me.

Best Regards,
Hayden