Hi,
I just thought I would say in the latest castaway, there is a noticeable slow down in the game tick sound on blazing when graphics are enabled. I didn't even know there were graphics now in the game, I certainly don't think they should be on by default, as most players on this list are totally blind so its a bit pointless having them on by default it uses resources. though I certainly think having graphics is a good idea for any sighted players out there.
I just thought I would let you know about the performence issue.