ok! got u!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways: Stone Masons

It isn't super realistic, or efficient, but this is how the do things in
order to keep the game balanced how it currently is.  When a lumber jack
cuts logs, or a stone mason cuts bricks, those are carried directly to the
storehouse, no matter where those resources will wind up next.  So the
lumberjack might actually carry logs past the sawmill just to drop them off
at the storehouse, where a peasant then must carry it back to the saw mill
to be cut into lumber.  I know not everyone will like that it works that
way, but it is necessary for the current balance of the game, to sometimes
create a little more work for the peasants.  I hope this information helps.