From: alex wallis <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] question about the 7 128 game book and jaws
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:21:07 +0100

Hi list,
I am just wondering, does anyone know if there are compatibility issues
between the 7 128 game book and jaws, or between it and windows 7 64 bit?
as I start the game up, and I find that I can't get jaws to read me any
of the menus when it is loaded, and when I switch to sapi, its very
sluggish and unresponsive. It worked fine under xp, leading me to think
there must be an issue somewhere with windows 7 or something.
any help with the above issues would be really appreciated, thanks,
Alex.