Hi Hayden,

The last version of Tarzan PB Games released was 7.0 I believe.
Anyway, you are right. The Tarzan Junior setup files have been on my
server for a long time now although do to rebuilding and upgrading the
website I apparently forgot to create a download page for said game. I
just sent the list direct links for the setup and patch so all is cool
now.

Cheers!