Michael,
Thanks for this new version. I really enjoy this little game. I don't know if any of these have been implemented, haven't checked out newest version yet, but here are some suggestions for future versions: first, it'll be real useful if we had a key we could press to check how much time's left on the clock. T would be a good one. also, I'd suggest that the players and the dog's eggs status's are separate. it takes a while for the person to say you've earned x points and y eggs, etc. if we had 2 separate status keys we could check ours or the dog's eggs independently. if this can't be done, then a way to interrupt speech would be useful. also, I like playing the game with no music. if we could turn off the music completely, or if music settings were saved that'll be awesome. also it'll be great to turn off background sounds. I find them distracting. All I want to hear when I play are the eggs, and the dog. That's all I can think of right now. Keep up the great work, and I'm hoping to see some new games from you guys in the future!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Taboada (AI5HF)" <ai...@hotmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:12 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Easter Quest version 1.0.1 released

Hi all,
Just wanted to let everyone know that Easter Quest version 1.0.1 was released just now. I noticed that someone on our scoreboard was able to get nearly 1000 points, which made me think about the fact that we had no sound for 1000 points or higher. You can download it at the same link, http://mtgames.org/games or http://mtgames.org/games/easter_setup.exe.
Enjoy!
-Michael, MTGames and Kevin, Kevin A Games.