lol. ha ha ha! smiles! thanks. that http://mtgames.org/games or ould have been pretty great actually. glad you liked it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:14 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] treasure hunt tutorial

Hi.
Well the only thing I can say about this is wow.
That was really cool, with the game and all the descussion.
I know it was not intended but the gang style fight in the middle of it was cool. However if you could have changed the hangup sound to a shotgun that would rock.
at least for that part.
Hmmm tresure hunt tutorial by a gangster or so.