Lol so Jim is this all we're going to see of ya today?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 02 August 2011 10:02
To: Christina
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for July 2011

Hi Christina,

Cool, I'm glad that you found the babble report interesting.  Thanks for
saying so.

Many many years ago Jack Stine did the babble reports for the Blink Talk
FidoNet echo list.  I always found them interesting, so thought that the
same would be cool for the Audyssey list.

94 messages might have been a monthly record for me.  I average about 1 a
day.

BFN

     Jim

The Bureau of Incomplete Statistics reports that one out of three....

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA