Hi,

yeah, I noticed that Daigo was rather relentlessly pounding on his opponent once he got in close. That was that thing I meant about sleepless nights, because it will take those if you want to get all these combos down so well that you can chain them so well. I think timing is the key here. If he would have waited just half a second to long to see what Tokido would do, this chain could easily be broken by him. But Daigo really has this timing down and Tokido didn't seem to have a chance really.

But well, such a game unfortunately can't be a full time job for everyone, so it really would take a very long time for one of us to get even nearly as good as him.

Best regards
Sarah