Funny you say that... but it's true. I know countless amounts of people who called me cheap because I do something to keep them in the corner where they can't get out, or if I get an easy stun off a five hit combo. But the weird thing is, fireball pressure isn't uncommon at tournaments. I remember at the finals for evo 2010, Daigo was playing in the last match and used 4 or 5 consecutive fireballs to keep his opponent in the corner. Some people would call that spamming, but more advanced players will recognize that as a way to keep pressure... weird, huh?