To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 2:34 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] to dark, since I don't know another way to contact you

Hi Dark,
Is there any way you could add Easter Quest to the audiogames.net database? That would be great. If you need a description, you could possibly look back on my previous thread, or you could see my post on forum.audiogames.net. Also, you could check out the description on my website, http://mtgames.org/games or simply email me.
Thanks,
-Michael.