Hi,

well, I don't think 4 or 5 fireballs can be classified as spamming. I rather meant people who do that for the whole round and win with it. But they only can manage that because their opponent doesn't know how to conter this. In tournaments it certainly is important to build up presure, and projectiles can be a good way to do that, especially if the opponent plays with a character with whom it is more difficult to conter them. But if the opposing player knows how to escape projectiles easily, you can't really build presure with them anyway.

Best regards
Sarah