Hi,

well, that's just what I said already. The people who complain about spamming fireballs are the ones who don't know how to conter them and fall for it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't be the type for such things, because I like the technical site of things and would rather like to win wich some cool combos if I can. It's of course another story in a tournament. If you have an opponent who really falls for the spamming, I think everyone would try to win this way. It's a tournament after all!

Best regards
Sarah