Hi Jim and list,

after downloading version 2 today, I played the game for real for the first time.

Well, I made it to level 7 and now I am stuck.
When I got to level 7, I exited the level to read the instructions first. The game announced my score from level 6 first, which I just completed. Then it just said "on level 7" and nothing more, and nothing I do brings me out of this state where nothing happens, even after closing and restarting the saved game. It's just stuck there.

Well, I'm quite frustrated right now, because I spent literally hours to get so far and now it looks as if I have to start over because of this. *sigh*

Well, thought I'd at least bring it to your attention, so maybe you can fix this and spare others such bad luck. *smiles*

Best regards
Sarah