Cheers! I don't think I ever could be cast away on an island, no computer and no net, and most of all no audiogames.net.

From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 7:56 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audio Walkthrough of Castaways

Nocturnus recently posted a castaways walkthrough.  Here is the address.
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/nocturnus/castaways.mp3
Hopefully this is what you're looking for.

Hi could someone please send me the
link to the castaways walkthrough?  I had a system
crash so lost all my emails from the last week.  Thanks
from Lori.