Hi Charles,

That feature has been in the game for a while. I'm not sure if it was
in beta 18, but it was in beta 19 and 20 for sure. Glad you like the
feature though. I had to give players another way to identify if
Angela had been poisoned or not. Especially, since harpies aren't the
only way to get poisoned in the game..

Cheers!