I just started to play this game. I think it is very interesting but I have
one of the easiest question for everyone but me.

I am trying to make my store room and I switch some of the people to be
peasants etc. My question is how do I make them actually do something. Every
time I check they are just standing around.

Should I at first make all of them peasants or how should I do that?