Well how do you get them to create the store room in the first place?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 1:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] cast way help

Hi Mike,

Don't worry. If there is a job to do the peasants will perform it
automatically. For instance if your lumberjack cuts down a tree in the
forest the peasants will carry it to the storehouse or sawmill. If the
peasants are just standing around that means there aren't any tasks
available for them to perform yet.

HTH