WELL i AM OBVIOUSLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE i CAN'T GET TO SWING THE ROPE THE RIGHT WAY TO GET TO THE DOOR WITH ALL THE LEVERS FOR THE FIRE PIT ON LEVEL1.
tHE LAST LEVER IS DOWN THE LADDER AT A BLANK SPACE WHICH IS A SECRET AREA.
iNTERESTINGLY i DID NOT FIND A BOSS THERE THOUGH JUST A REGULAR MONSTER.
oN THAT NOTE THERE SEEMS NOT TO BE AS MANY WEAPONS.
aLSO WEAPON SOUNDS BAR THE USI SOUND ALMOST THE SAME WITH A FEW PITCH VARIANCES WAS THIS INTENDED.

Hi Thomas,
From what I can tell, so far, MOTA 21 is rather stable.
However, I've forgotten how to get over large ledges. I have looked in the room plus two rooms back and can't find any switches to turn them into bridges, but at the same time I can't jump over them in the normal way.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.