Oh wow I did not see that in the directions. Thanks so much for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 3:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Follow up on cast away

Hi Mike,

Did you unpause the game? When the game starts it is paused. You have to
press the spacebar to actually start/unpause the game. Otherwise your people
will stand around doing nothing, because the game hasn't officially started
yet.

As for lumberjacks you don't want six lumnberjacks. That is way, way, way
too many people asigned to a single task. You need perhaps only one
lumberjack at most and as the game progresses you will want to give your
people other jobs like cook, farmer, fisherman, hunter, etc.
Basically, balance it out a bit. The only job you need a lot of people for
is peasant as they are the people responcible for carrying and stocking
supplies while your skilled workers cook, farm, build, or make stuff.