Hi Lori,

You probably aren't holding the jump keys down long enough to reach
the ledge is my guess. Mysteries of the Ancients beta 21 uses analog
jumping which means that the distance you jump is subject to how long
the jump keys or jump buttons are being pressed in real time. If the
keys are held down for a short amount of time Angela performs a small
jump. If they are held down for a second or two then she might perform
a longer jump. Make sense?

Cheers!