I just started a game and got to the ledge. Before jumping onto the rope, I was in room 3. After jumping off to the left, I was in room 4. I died on purpose and started over. I didn't hold the jump combination down for very long. I landed, and was still in room 3. The analog jump is working.
---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem with ledge in Mota

Hi Lori,

You probably aren't holding the jump keys down long enough to reach
the ledge is my guess. Mysteries of the Ancients beta 21 uses analog
jumping which means that the distance you jump is subject to how long
the jump keys or jump buttons are being pressed in real time. If the
keys are held down for a short amount of time Angela performs a small
jump. If they are held down for a second or two then she might perform
a longer jump. Make sense?

Cheers!

Hi Tom, I've just started playing beta 21, but when I reach room 4 with the swinging rope, I jump up and climb to where I hear the water ledge sound on
my left, then I jump left, but when I hit the ground the R key still says
I'm in room 4, what am I doing wrong?  Thanks from Lori.