Well this is quite fun and wish I would have started when it first came out

Thanks for all the help and sorry for all the questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 4:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cast away final help

Hi Mike,

Yes. If you want your people to eat you have to have at least one cook in
your party. As your food supplies get low you will need probably at least
one hunter to hunt for wild game, one or two fisherman to bring in fish, and
you'll want to build a vegetable farm and farmer to get started with the
basics. As your community grows you will need a wheat farm, baker, mill, and
all the jobs associated with making and baking bread. Plus making wine will
become helpful as well. Castaways is a strategy game, and you are going to
have to plan and build your community in such a way that everything gets
done without your people starving to death, getting sick from illness, or
being rampaged by goblin hords.

Cheers!