aah ok.
They sound prity chunky anyways.
At 08:53 a.m. 8/08/2011, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

All I can say is practice, practice, practice. Its not that difficult
to get the hang of.

As far as the weapons go all I can tell you is I got them on a sound
effects cd, liked the weapons, and used them. One of them was a
9-millimeter browning, another was a 357 magnum, one was a 12-gauge
shotgun, and the other sound was a Uzi. The weapons were not modified
by me in any way. So no the way they sound was not intentional on my
part. Its just the way they came from the sound effect library I
purchased.

Cheers!