From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Karl Belanger
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:53 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Last bit of help

You need to build a forge which will convert the ore into metal bars which
is actually what is needed for the building.
so much fun. I got my buildings burned down and starved to death. Not good.

Is there anyone who figured out how to win? I found out that 14 people is
hard. How fast do people make more people once houses are built?

Are there any hints someone can give me?