Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

On 8/8/2011 4:22 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
I know the feeling. Sometimes, if we quit thinking, we get it right.
Then again, well, never mind. Heh heh heh.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger. It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Charles Rivard" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Awesome Homer

Hi Charles,

Well release 4 or beta 4 I guess. I was really hoping and thinking
that version 2 or at least 3 had it finished. Guess that's what I get
for thinking. <grin>

Hey, my Aid told me the block is changing colors correctly like I
tried to get it to do for my next little project.

BFN

"Security is not the absence of danger. It is the presence of the Lord."

Jim

Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA