Oh I don't think he'll be taking it down. Smile.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 10:55 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Congrats on mota 21

Hi Tom.

I'm glad mota 21 is finally out and I look forward to trying it. Currently I'm at a light opera festival and using a wireless hotspot provided by my service provider, (I'm actually sitting out in the street on a picknick table), and though it's okay for checking E-mail, even Jim's new version of Homer is too much to download given the horrible speed and nasty habbit the server has of asking me to keep re-loguing in (very odd as I get it free with my isp).

i'll however look forward to trying it on sunday evening when I get back to my parents.

this means I would please ask you keep the beta up until then sinse i'd like to give it a go.

all the best,