Hi Nicol,
Sory for the long wait, but at the time I uploaded the demo of 15
numbers I didn't know how to coppy download links to the clipboard
within firefox, so that's why I didn't give you the link for 15
numbers in that post. So now, here is the link.
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/15nmb.exe?w=10dfb1d5
Note that this is only the demo, so you can only play the learn mode
meaning that the numbers on the taskboard are in exact order, and the
game will time out after 15 times of usage. Enjoy!
best regards,
jack