Hi Dave,

What about those of us who don't use Jaws? Is there any plans in the
works to support other screen readers like NVDA, Window-/Eyes, System
Access, or perhaps add generic Sapi 5 support?

The reason I ask is while I truly appreciate what you are doing I'm
not going to download a demo of another screen reader just to play a
game when I already have two perfectly good screen readers on my
system already. I have Window-Eyes 7.5 and I also use NVDA 2011. Both
of them have com based APIs like Jaws and I personally feel that if
you are going to create a self-voicing game like Winboard it is only
fair that other screen readers are supported as not everyone in the
world uses Jaws.

Thanks.