Hello everyone. I'd like to say hello again after a long absence. Since I have a little extra time on my hands due to not working for the moment, I got a little more into gaming while I'm in between work. I found on an old hard drive, a Lone Wolf sound pack that I think I got from Tom Ward. I looked on his site in case it's there to be sure I give the right credit, but I could not find it there. So I'm thinking of putting it up on my Asmodean Games section but wanted to get opinions on what you all think first.

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Cigarettes are much like cats. Perfectly harmless unless you put one in your mouth and try to set fire to it.