Oh...I think that explains why at the beginning, my doctor and cook is just doing part time job but towards the end I have 2 or 3 patients queueing and waiting and the cook almost have to be full time there. Kelvin, I like your suggestion but think I'm gonna hate you for suggesting that. haha!

Since the subject here is discoverys I do have 1 just for fun. I always like to think of different possibilities and try out different ways of doing something. In mission 2, I set my starter to defender and created a war tent right at the start. You should know what to do next. It also does work on hard difficulty.

锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] discoveries in castaways

I've gone through and made those differences a bit more noticeable. Thanks for the suggestion Kelvin.

oh really!!! because i didn't find
much differences especially in terms of
the disease rate. as for the working efficiency, i did not
pay attention to
much to it. but i think the difference isn't very noticable
as compared to
giving them more food types. and the game somehow feels
easier to go through
just feeding say meat alone to the population. maybe u can
consider making
the effects more noticable? thanks for the fantastic game
man!