Hi Sky,

That may be, but that really wasn't my point. My point was that Jaws
is losing market shares to competing screen readers like Window-Eyes
and NVDA, and there is still some opinion among Jaws users that Jaws
is still number one and nobody else's screen reader counts. That's
totally untrue. More so today than 10 years ago as Jaws isn't as
popular as it once was.

I personally know of a handful of people who were life long Jaws users
just up and switch to Window-Eyes 7 because things like Office support
was better, it now has scripting, and other features etc that they
just thought made it a better screen reader for them. So they stopped
using Jaws and switched to Window-Eyes. Weather Jaws is or isn't
better than Window-Eyes, NVDA, or Hal  isn't the issue though.
Software developers now days need to be able to support all the major
screen readers because Jaws isn't the only screen access solution
being used. Either that or use something generic like Sapi support.

Cheers!