Hi Dark,

Yes, but that is  a web application which is a mixture of html and
flash. Michael's complaint or point was stand alone flash apps that
are not web based have accessibility issues. My theory was that the
Flash runtime environment for Windows doesn't always return the
controls or text to the screen reader because its a non-standard API
for Windows applications. Screen readers as a rule rely on core
Windows APIs like the Win32 API and MSAA to gather onscreen
information when and where possible. Java's Swing toolkit, for
example, doesn't use any standard Windows APIs and therefore is
outside the norm and requires a special API, the Java Access Bridge,
to be present in order to communicate onscreen information to the
screen reader assuming the screen reader supports it. This is in large
part why there is accessibility issues with applications, because not
every language, graphics toolkit, etc sticks to a standard and screen
reader developers have to go out of their way to support other
applications using non-standard APIs and toolkits.