Hi dhruv,

Your messages appear to be going through just fine, and your
subscription looks fine from the admin side as well. If you are
wondering why you aren't getting back your copies of your posts though
that is a GMail problem and nothing to do with the list specifically.
For some reason I've never quite determined Google's Mail, GMail,
filters out and delete posts with your own e-mail adress in them. As a
result Mailman, that's the software we use for handling the mailing
list, can't deliver a copy of your message to your inbox because GMail
filters and deletes your posts before they get to you.

Cheers!