Movement: Do enemy units move diagonally, or only up and down?  Will
scattered trees and the rock equivalent which is escaping me at the moment
stop their movement, or does it have to be at least forest and stony fields?

I haven't built any walls in my first attempt at mission three, their cost
seems prohibitive.  Is this just me, or is this a common perception?

Also, be aware, there appears to be a bug in the shift-g code that is
identifying pikemen as cavalry.  I've submitted a saved game file
demonstrating this to Jeremy, but be aware of it when checking out your
enemies.

                Chris Bartlett