Hi.
I am just playing mission 3 in castaways for the first time,
and I have just noticed a bug with peasants.
I am sure this must have been reported, but I thought I would send this just in case. at the moment, I have the enemy sitting on my land, they have burned down all my buildings, as well as the ones under construction. I have just scene several peasants try and drop materials off at projects which have been destroyed.
so a typical message I got was that x dropped lumber at the.
literally that kind of message, no building type was given, it just said the I guess because whatever the project was in question they are trying to drop stuff at no longer exists.