Hi.

Because escape is the interupt for sapi, I keep hitting shift escape by mistake
and muting all area sounds and music.

there's no way to get this back, even pressing F10 and then altering the volume
doesn't do it, so I end up having to play without (and repeating shift escape
does no good).

Any suggestions?

maybe that command could be reassigned, ----- say shift delete or something?

It is slightly irritating currently, sinse the only way to get music back is
quit the client and restart, which usually means having to recall.

Beware the grue!