Hi.

this is a message really to oriol, though i suppose anyone looking for fantasy
sounds could use it.

For the roguelike game Angband, there is a very large soundpack containing many
sounds of fantasy creatures spells and magics.

This soundpack is free to download, so reusing the sounds for another free
project like mush wouldn't be a bad idea, it can be found at
http://www.dubtrain.com/angband/

It's just that yesterday while playing alterean I noticed that breath weapon
attacks didn't feature sound, which struck me as a litle odd, that a dragon
could unleash a blast of fire or spit acid all over you but you'd here nothing.

it might also help with combat too.

obviously anyone looking for fantasy sounds might find this useful as well,
though i don't think it could be used for commercial projects.

Beware the grue!

dark.