Hi Alfredo,

Depends on what is wrong with the voices. The delusrlex.exe program
basically just deletes your voice configurations allowing Sapi to
create new ones the next time Sapi starts. In many cases a
misconfiguration is all that is wrong with the voices and deleting and
resetting the default configurations gets things back to normal. Other
times though the problem is more serious. It would help to have a
detailed description of your problem and perhaps we can help you sort
it out. Worst case you will have to uninstall Sapi and install Sapi
5.x from scratch.