Hi John,

No problem. All suggestions are welcome. Although, I think a number of
list members, including myself, just wanted to point out a few facts
about your post such as Greek temples have wooden doors instead of
stone etc. That's why they were changed in betas 21/22.Same kind of
realism applied to guns. I've grown up around guns and I felt these
were more realistic so replaced the weapon sounds with them. Again,
the change was a call made on my part to improve the realism of the
game. That's why we were perhaps less receptive to your suggestions.
Still, there is no need to apologise for making them.

Cheers!